As the pregnancy continues, I have noticed that I am really looking forward to new milestones! The newest one that I am extremely anxious for is feeling movement!
According to everything I have read (from books to online articles), the first movements can be felt anywhere from 16-22 weeks. I have also read all of the different descriptions of what it feels like too... it feels like butterflies fluttering, fish swimming, gas bubbles, etc. But I wanted to make sure that when I feel it, I know what it is! So, all week, I have been anxious to feel SOMETHING!
While I know that it's not very likely that I will feel something this early (even if some do), I still think that I might have felt some movement on Wednesday evening! When I got home, I laid on the couch and started talking to Dusty about the day. Just before getting up to fix dinner... I felt something. It was sort of like fish swimming or gas bubbles. It felt like my stomach feels when it rubbles and growls, but it was different then a stomach growl, and it was in the same location that the heartbeat was heard at my last doctor's appointment.
Whether it was movement or not, I still don't know. I haven't felt anything since then, but I will have a much better idea as to if that feeling Wednesday night was the baby or not when I start to feel stronger, more consistent movement!
For now... I'm going to say that I felt it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment