5.31.2011

scooting, sitting, and teeth -- oh my!

I'm way behind in this posting thing. So, let me get to the stats first...

6 months: 13 pounds (30%) and 26.5 inches (75%) long. (these measurements are from Reese's 6 month appointment at the dr -- where she also got another round of vaccines.)
7 months: 13.5 pounds and 27 inches long.
8 months: (I'll post these on Thursday, or I'll at least take them then).

In the last few months, Reese has mastered sitting up! She has learned to scoot... rather quickly I may add. And she has 2 teeth (both on the bottom). She is eating all kinds of things... mostly veggies, but fruits are slowly being introduced. She can now wave and clap, and this past weekend, she said "mama" without being coached and I think it was when she really wanted me to pick her up! She is kind of in this attachment phase -- meaning, if I'm in the room, she may only want me to hold her or she'd rather sit and play by herself. But she's still happy and seems pretty health.

Reese got a new cousin this weekend too! I will wait for the baby's info to be posted elsewhere by my sister. But let's just say that the baby was several weeks early and surprised everyone with that early entrance into the world. But I think there is a lot of spunk and determination in that little one!

I'll fill in more later, but at least I've got a start on something! :)

No comments: