This will be relatively short.
I had normal prenatal doctor's appointment this morning. My blood pressure was low (that's good), my weight had increased (I guess that's good), my belly measured 29 cm (which is a cm ahead of the week I'm on... so that's normal), and the baby's heart was steady (that's great).
I also learned that my glucose screen came back just fine. And my iron count was excellent. The doctor wondered if I was taking suppliments or craving red meat since my blood count hadn't really dropped like most women's tend to do. Lucky for me, my prenatal vitamins from Walmart (along with my normal diet) are working wonders for my iron!
Next appointment will be in 3 weeks... from that point on, my appointments will come every 2 weeks until the last month I think (when they will be scheduled every week).
So, I guess that just proves that the beginning of the third trimester is going well for me and our sweet pea! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment